Sunday, May 28, 2006

MY CREED

After lamenting over my calling as a local pastor, I happened to be in a Christian bookstore and found an amazing poster called, "The Messenger's Creed." It says all that I believe in a way I could never do.

The Messenger's Creed
(Universal Design, One Way Out, DeLand, FL)

I am a Messenger.
I have no personal credentials or amazing abilities.
I was not appointed by any group or human authority.
I was selected by God Almighty.
It is my responsibility and privilege to proclaim to my generation the Good News of Jesus Christ, that believing in Him as Savior and Lord is the exclusive path to eternal life.
It may not be open minded.
It may not be tolerant.
It may not be politically correct.
But it is Truth.
And I will carry this message with ultimate resolve 'til the end of my days.
I WILL NOT QUIT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hallelujah!