Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tears of the Saints featuring Leeland and Delirious

I just finished reading one of the most inspiring books on evangelism and missions I have ever read -- "God's Smuggler" by Brother Andrew. It shames me to think how small my faith really is and how little I do to make a difference in my world today. How many dead people do I walk past every day without noticing? How many people do I pass who are on their way to Hell simply because I don't say a word?

My admiration goes out to the men and women who are on the front lines of the battle -- the men and women who are actively engaged in the fight as missionaries for Christ, whether abroad in foreign lands or at home with their neighbors and friends and family. I felt this video was a stirring tribute to them and a call to action for us.

No comments: