Saturday, July 14, 2018

NEW POSTS COMING

For any of you who have been following this blog, you may have noticed that I have not posted in quite a while.  

We have had some life changes recently, including taking a new church, and we've had some other issues with sickness and extended travel that have prevented me from blogging or posting any sermons.  On top of all of that, I had a computer crash, which required replacing my system and I'm just now getting back up and functional to where I was.

With that said, I hope to start posting sermons very soon, and I plan on trying to post at least one non-sermon blog post per week each Thursday.  

I apologize for not keeping up to date on this site, and I do want to thank all of you who do take the time out of your busy schedules to read these sermons and posts.  I especially want to thank those who comment back, because it gives me the encouragement to know that I am reaching someone with these thoughts.

If you ever have any suggestions or comments or thoughts, just let me know by commenting on any post.

No comments: