Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HOT NEW CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA!!!



The best selling book is now an
at-home experience like no other!

“Your Best Life Now” by Joel Osteen has sold over 3 million copies and has been on the New York Times and Publisher’s Weekly Best Seller list for over 50 consecutive weeks. The game enables players to step beyond the one-on-one nature of the book and feel, touch, and live Joel’s 7 Steps To Living At Your Full Potential with your friends and family. Your Best Life Now: The Game is an entertaining and educational way to take inventory of yourself and accountability of your actions. Climb the mountain as you

• Enlarge Your Vision

• Develop a Healthy Self Image

• Discover the Power of your Thoughts and Words

• Let Go of the Past

• Find Strength Through Adversity

• Live To Give

And • Choose to Be Happy

Each new plateau represents a challenge and a chance to open up and experience these steps first hand as you learn to live Your Best Life Now.
----------------------------------------------------------
On the off-chance you want to beat the crowd to this item sure to be on everyone's wish list, check here.

I wish this was a joke, but I'm afraid it's not. What's next? A video game where you have to get Joseph and Mary to Jerusalem while outwitting Satan's minions? How about, "Beatitudes -- The Game?"

3 comments:

John said...

I'm waiting until it's a first-person shooter for Playstation.

Anonymous said...

You gotta be kidding me. I was waiting to see a link to Lark news or something like that. You know, something John the Methodist would do!

Gregory said...

I can't wait until Christmas. I've got relatives and in-laws who think that, now that I'm a pastor, they have to only get me religious gifts. But, not being religious, they tend to pick the pithy wall hangings and fad books you find at Walmart. It would not surprise me to have this show up under the tree this year.