Friday, September 23, 2005

BUSY WEEK

Sorry for not being able to post more often over the past couple of weeks, but I am sitting at the end of a very busy week of ministry. We had homecoming at one of our churches this week, followed by revival for three nights. The preparations for this event took a lot of time, both physically and spiritually, and the event themselves -- on top of my secular job -- resulted in my being out and about from 6:00 am to about 9:30 pm daily.

And the week continues. Yesterday, I had a Chrysalis (youth version of the Walk to Emmaus) Board Meeting after work, and tonight I have a rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for a wedding that I am officiating at tomorrow.

Thankfully, this is not a typical week of ministry and these weeks don't come along very often, or there is no way that I would be able to survive. I am praying that next week gets back to somewhat normal and that I can get back on my regular schedule again.

No comments: