Wednesday, March 23, 2005

BACK!!!

Well, I'm back. I have been out for several weeks -- traveling and working at several Walk to Emmaus events. I hope to be back up and posting by Thursday of this week, and hopefully won't have any long lapses again.

While I don't have time to post a longer comment about the Terri Schiavo situation, I just read that the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals refused to hear the case and reinsert the feeding tube, meaning that Terri's life will end -- by Government decree -- within the next week or so. I believe our country has just taken its first steps down a slippery slope of euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide that will lead us even further into a moral morasse. Recent cultural events, such as the Best Motion Picture for 2005, "Million Dollar Baby," demonstrates that this is a growing area of concern.


No comments: